: Audit Manager (HK Listed Co, IPO)
About the Role:
We are looking for aspiring accountants who seek to further hone and develop their professional career with a solid, fast-growing global accounting firm. Candidates are expected to manage a team of professionals to deliver quality audit and IPO advisory services to clients.
Our team of professionals are offered a myriad of opportunities and challenges of working on audit and assurance engagements as well as ad-hoc financial advisory and consulting assignments including financial due diligence and corporate M&A work.
As a PKF audit professional, you are expected to possess the following quintessential traits :
- Astute analytic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven but also able to work well as part of a team
- Results-oriented and able to execute and deliver on tight deadlines, be ready to work OT and be able to work under pressure
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting or other related disciplines
- HKICPA, ACCA or CPAA members or equivalent
- Experience at big 4 firm is definitely an advantage
- Experience in auditing HK listed companies is a MUST
- Familiar with HK listing rules and HKFRSs, experience in IPO engagements is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Willing to travel
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please send your resume together with expected salary, academic transcripts and public examination certificates by email to email@example.com.