: Managers – Audit and Assurance (Handled HK Listed Co, IPO)
We are looking for aspiring accountants who seek to further hone and develop their professional career with a solid, fast-growing global accounting firm. Candidates are expected to manage a team of professionals to deliver quality audit and IPO advisory services to clients.
Our team of professionals are offered a myriad of opportunities and challenges of working on audit and assurance engagements as well as ad-hoc financial advisory and consulting assignments including financial due diligence and corporate M&A work.
As a PKF audit professional, you are expected to possess the following quintessential traits :
- Astute analytic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven but also able to work well as part of a team
- Results-oriented and able to execute and deliver on tight deadlines, be ready to work OT and be able to work under pressure
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting or other related disciplines
- HKICPA, ACCA or CPAA members or equivalent
- Experience at big 4 firm is definitely an advantage
- Experience in auditing HK listed companies is a MUST
- Familiar with HK listing rules and HKFRSs, experience in IPO engagements is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Willing to travel
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants please send resume with expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.