Hong Kong Tax Services and Business Advisory
What Can We Help As A Tax Advisor?
PKF Hong Kong professional tax advisors provide comprehensive tax and business advisory services in respect of the Hong Kong tax regime. Our advice covers major taxes including profits tax, salaries tax, property tax, stamp duty, which are tailor made for our corporate and individual clients throughout the entire business cycle.
We defend our clients in tax audit and investigation instigated by the tax authorities in Hong Kong, resolve tax disputes and agree on the amount of tax undercharged plus penalty by compromised settlement with the tax authorities.
Our tax professionals are well placed to conduct due diligence review on targeted enterprises based on management’s instructions.
For corporate restructuring, we shall discuss with our clients to devise appropriate holding and operating structures to meet with stated operating structures to achieve stated objectives. We shall advise and comment on the tax efficiency of the new structures and restructuring processes involved.
After completion of the restructuring, we can assist our clients to comply with relevant financial and taxation reporting requirements, and prepare supporting documents to apply for special preferential taxation treatments.
- Corporate and personal tax compliance, planning and advisory
- Lodgment of tax exemption/offshore claims
- Application for advance tax rulings
- Handling enquiries from tax authority
- Tax field audit and investigation support
- Tax due diligence reviews
- Holding structure and operational advisory
- Pre-Initial Public Offering tax provision reviews and advisory
- IPO and group restructuring advisory services
- Cross-border tax and business advisory
- Transfer pricing health check and documentations
- Employee’s tax efficient remuneration packages advisory
- Trust and estate advisory
- Advice on Common Reporting Standard compliance, scoping and analysis