: IT Support / Helpdesk Support
Reporting to the IT Manager, the job holder has to provide excellent IT support to internal users to ensure smooth and efficient business operation. Daily duties will include the following:
- Provide technical assistance including online support for internal users
- Provide technical service support according to the business needs
- Provide support and solution including Servers, Mail services, PC systems, networks, security policy, software and hardware as well as internally developed applications
- Carry out troubleshooting, problem analysis and system recovery for network equipment and servers
- Provide end-user training on office tools / applications
- Liaise with vendors to maintain the computer equipment in good condition
- A higher diploma / degree in Information System or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in a corporate IT environment, with experience in a professional services industry preferred, fresh graduated will also be considered
- Skilled in Microsoft Windows 2K3/2K8/2012/2016 Server, Active Directory, SQL and Office365
- Experience in supporting Firewall appliance, Routers, Switches, VLAN, WAN, VPN & Remote Access Solution
- Excellent communication skills and capable of interacting tactfully with people
- Self-motivated, capable to work under pressure, hard-working and willing to learn
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please send your resume together with expected salary, academic transcripts and public examination certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.