Focus on quality bookkeeping and accounting services
With our extensive accounting experience, we can provide tailored corporate services based on your business needs. We understand that you may need to outsource the accounting function to reduce cost, or to bring in more knowledge and training to your in-house function. We offer a range of corporate services to help you meet your needs.
Our bookkeeping and accounting services include:
- Record keeping and handling of the general ledger
- Preparing accounting schedules for balance sheet and profit/loss items
- Producing monthly, quarterly or annual reporting schedules, management accounts, and financial statements
- Preparing consolidation schedules and group reporting packages
- Accounting training for in-house staffPreparing tax returns
- Business planning and budgeting
Comprehensive and reliable company secretarial services
Apart from our bookkeeping and accounting service, we also offer company secretarial services.
Under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622), a private or public company is required to appoint a qualified company secretary. The roles and responsibilities of a company secretary are multi-faceted in today’s strict regulatory environment and demand for better corporate governance.
These include maintaining company records, managing agendas and recording of board minutes and annual general meetings, transferring of shares, and monitoring changes in relevant laws and regulations, and other ad-hoc tasks.
Our company secretarial service includes:
- Entity formation
- Payroll and payment administration
- Corporate administration and secretarial services
- Corporate governance affairs
- Business registration application and renewal
- Tax services