: Junior Consultant
- University fresh graduates in Accounting
- Astute analytic mindset, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong commitment to pursue a career in taxation and business advisory services
- Knowledge of Hong Kong tax is an advantage
- Self-driven but also able to work well as part of a team
- Results-oriented and able to execute and deliver on tight deadlines
- Proficient in written / spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer a competitive remuneration package with 5-day working week and 3 weeks annual leave, and opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please send your resume together with expected salary, academic transcripts and public examination certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.