: Tax Manager/ Assistant Tax Manager
About the Role:
You will work with a team of tax professionals on a variety of engagements, including provision of Hong Kong tax compliance and advisory services to local and international clients, liaising with the IRD, and assisting clients in organizing their business from a tax efficient perspective.
- A bachelor’s degree holder in accountancy, finance, economics or related field;
- A member of HKICPA/ACCA or other professional bodies;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Hong Kong tax sector; preferably gained in a professional consulting environment;
- Able to handle assignments independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills and computer literate.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Tax Manager.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
:Saturday, August 31, 2019
Applicants please send resume with expected salary by email to email@example.com.