International Tax Services | Company Taxation
What do We do In International Taxation?
A feasible solution is our aim. Seamless communication and a strong connection with overseas PKF member firms ensure that we are well placed to tackle the ongoing challenges of the global tax market.
PKF Hong Kong's tax advisors assist multinational corporations to remain competitive by accelerating the pace of international tax issues.
Cross-border transactions are essential for their business development around the world. For instance, we help multinational corporations investing in Hong Kong or China (inbound) and Hong Kong or Mainland companies investing offshore (outbound).
Our International Tax Services Include:
- Tax Compliance: Reporting and filing of corporate and personal tax
- Pre-listing Advisory: Providing pre-listing corporate restructuring advice and conducting tax due diligence review
- Cross-border Tax Planning: Advising on corporate structures and operation flow (especially the Hong Kong, Macao and Mainland China businesses) with a view to optimizing tax exposures
- Personal Tax Planning: Assisting multinational companies in formulating employment condition and remuneration package of the expatriate personnel in tax efficient manners
- CEPA Arrangement: Assistance in obtaining the most favorable policies under the CEPA